Intelligent automatic fire curtain from SWS UK – The flexible solution for a safe exit route.
Invisible when not in use, Flame Curtain is automatically activated in the event of a fire alarm or power failure.
This ensures safety where it is needed without having to compromise on the aesthetics or design of a building.
The Flame Curtain, when lowered or deployed divides up large open spaces to slow down the spread of fire, allowing a safe exit. Flame Curtain is strong enough to contain a fire for up to 2 hours whilst still allowing a route of escape should this be required. This is achieved by simply lifting the bottom rail to create a gap large enough to go under.
- Helps stop the spread of fire
- 2 hour rating
- Invisible when not in use
- Gravity fail safe
- Complies with regulations
The Flame Curtain’s design allows both a face or reveal installation. The curtain must be fixed to appropriate fire protected masonry/concrete or steel supporting
constructions that have a fire resistance of at least the period required.
- No compromise on design in large open plan offices
- Contain fire to create a safe escape route
- Fire protection over windows
- Contain area in a building e.g. restaurant/cafe area in a school/department store
- Greater protection on doors
- Contain fire within a lift
- Boundary protection to stop fire spreading to other premises e.g. shopping centre